We are inviting submissions of both theoretical and empirical research papers on issues of interest in the field of economy or in an interdisciplinary approach, related but not limited to the following topics:
• GREEN ECONOMY AND THE ENERGY CRISIS
• DIGITAL INCLUSION- FACTORS, LIMITS AND IMPACT
• LABOR MARKET, SKILLS AND THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION EFFECTIVENESS
• SUSTAINABLE LOCAL DEVELOPMENT: TOURISM AND HERITAGE CAPITALIZATION
• FINANCE, INVESTMENTS AND GLOBAL CAPITAL MARKETS
• ACCOUNTING, LAW AND SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODELS
Certificate of Attendance: Upon request, the participants of the event will receive an electronic Certificate of Attendance by email once the event is concluded.